Sound legal defense against DUI
Driving while intoxicated by drugs or alcohol is a serious matter. In the event that you’re charged with driving under the influence, it’s crucial that you obtain experienced legal defense. Adele Drumlevitch, Attorney At Law, LLC will passionately fight for the best possible outcome for you.
Effective DUI representation
- Street drugs, RX medication (with or without a prescription), medical marijuana
- Driving under the influence of alcohol (over the legal limit)
- Driving under the influence of drugs
- Super-extreme BACs
- Extreme BACs
- How Is A DUI Defined In Arizona?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions About DUI Charges?
- How Public Are DUI Arrests And Prosecution?
- What Are The Common Mistakes Made In DUI Cases?
- How Would You Advise Clients That Want To Plead Guilty?
- A Step By Step Breakdown Of The DUI Process In Arizona
- What Are The Aggravating Factors For DUI Charges?
- What Are The Potential Penalties For A DUI Conviction?
- What Sets Your Firm Apart In Handling DUI Cases?
Deeply committed to fighting DUIs
- DUIs (impaired to the slightest degree)
- Aggravated DUIs (felony)
- Prior DUI convictions
- Misdemeanor DUIs
- Misdemeanor Felonies
- DUI with Prior
- DUI Drug
- Personal Possession
Adele Drumlevitch, Dedicated Sierra Vista DUI Defense Attorney
It is easy to judge those who are convicted of driving under the influence until the night you don’t realize how affected you are by a few drinks and get behind the wheel. Of course, you’ll soon realize your error when a police officer pulls you over and starts questioning you. In this situation, an experienced DUI defense attorney in Arizona becomes paramount in saving you from the possibility of harsh legal consequences. Should a one-time mistake ruin the rest of your life? Just one charge of driving under the influence can lead to severe consequences that can follow you for the rest of your years. In addition to jail time, you could face:
- Costly Fines
- Suspension or revocation of your driving privileges
- Loss of your current job or future job opportunities
- Permanent damage to your reputation within your community
- Irreparable damage to your relationships with friends and family
If you’ve been accused of DUI in the Sierra Vista, AZ area, you need to immediately consult with a DUI defense lawyer. If you are in the process of being prosecuted for DUI anywhere in Arizona, having hired a DUI defense attorney right away sends a loud and clear message to the prosecuting attorneys. It tells the prosecution team that you will be taking this DUI charge very seriously, that you will invest in an attorney who will fight against your conviction, and that this will not be an easy case for them to prosecute.
Adele Drumlevitch is a DUI defense attorney who is dedicated to providing vigorous representation to Arizona clients who find themselves charged with DUI. Her goal is to give each and every client individual attention and legal advocacy that is unmatched in the Sierra Vista area. Adele Drumlevitch, Attorney At Law, LLC provides the skilled criminal defense for DUI cases that can make the difference when it comes to you protecting your future. Our experienced attorney can assist you in protecting your legal rights and fight to have the charges against you reduced or even dismissed.
Having a seasoned legal representative like Adele Drumlevitch on your side can help you be able to put your criminal case behind sooner, rather than later. You may be able to not only get a better outcome in your DUI case but also limit the amount of time you end up missing from work or the money that you have to pay in court fines or legal fees. By teaming up with our Arizona DUI Defense lawyer, you’re giving yourself a chance to keep a DUI conviction off your criminal record, helping to keep and protect your driving privileges, keeping your insurance rates affordable, and preserving your reputation within your community, your career industry, and even your family. Invest in your future by hiring a worthy DUI defense attorney to handle your Sierra Vista DUI case, before it’s too late. Call Adele Drumlevitch for a free, confidential, no-obligation consultation as soon as possible.
Call for your free 20 minute phone consultation with Adele - Call now (520) 357-4746.