Reliable Criminal Defense
When you’re charged with a criminal offense, obtain the professional legal representation you need by contacting Adele Drumlevitch, Attorney At Law, LLC. We offer sound defense against a variety of charges and will fight passionately for your best possible outcome.
Qualified representation against many charges
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Criminal traffic violations
- Domestic violence
- Drug Charges
- Assault and battery
- Disorderly conduct
- Felony Probation Violation
- Possession of stolen property
- Theft Offenses
- Child Molest
- Sexual Assault
- What Are The Common Types Of Criminal Cases That You Handle?
- How And When Do Miranda Rights Come Into Play In A Criminal Case?
- Is Someone Ever Obligated To Speak With The Police?
- What Happens After Someone Is Arrested For A Crime?
Litigation for multiple situations
- Restoration of civil rights
- Probation violation cases and parole hearings
- Set aside convictions
Call for your free 20 minute phone consultation with Adele - Call now (520) 357-4746.